I'm Yari and this is my family!
I’m the magic behind Yari M. Photography and have been in business since Fall of 2012. I opened my adorable and cozy studio in 2018, and aside from home, it’s my happy place.
SO, WHO AM I?
- I’m mama to five kiddos, Andrew (17), Yleana (15), Joshua (13), Cameron (11), and Anaely (8). I know (phew!).
- Before I opened my business, I worked as a graphic designer for 8 years.
- My favorite time of year is Christmas time.
- My guilty pleasure is my daily dose of Coke Zero and trust me, it shows.
- We have one dog named Cinnamon who is the sweetest thing ever.
- I was obsessed with dancing when I was in high school and take credit for my kiddos having mad skills.
- I have an affection for 90s' music and I make no apologies for it.
- I love having projects in the works and have a love affair with home decorating.
- I spend my down time watching movies, reality shows, or traveling with the family.
- I've been called "The Baby Whisperer" by some clients because of the way I handle my newborn clients.
- I unapologetically am: a Child of God, follower of Christ, wife, mother, daughter, sister, feisty Latina, photographer, creative soul.
- I love, love, love watching a client view their proofs. The smile on their face makes my entire week, and I feel truly honored that I’ve been chosen (by so many!) to create artwork for their family.
- This experience that I’ve created is very personal to me and I am honored that you are interested in finding out more.
- Our time together will be a magnificent experience.
Meet Yari's right hand, Crystal!
Crystal is the new lovely assistant who handles all customer service in the studio. Our clients will love her friendliness and natural good demeanor in everything. We could not happier with Crystal and we know you will absolutely love interacting with her in booking your sessions!
Love her work. Thank you for doing my Baby’s photos for his christening and taking our family portrait.
If you’re looking for a photographer, definitely consider working with Yari! She’s so nice, she makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera, and your images are going to be beautiful.
Yari did newborn photos for us. We contacted her pretty late in the pregnancy and she hadn't quite finished her studio yet, but she managed to fit us in at a time that worked for us. She put SO much thought into our session and made sure we were happy with all of the props and poses. The pictures were perfect and we will treasure them forever! Also, the prints you receive from ordering from her directly are AMAZING quality and definitely worth the price!
Yari M. Photography is a licensed photography studio located at 720 N. Norma St. Suite A in Ridgecrest, CA 93555. We proudly serve our community and neighboring communities such as Inyokern, Lake Isabella, Kernville, Bishop, Bakersfield, Lancaster, Palmdale, etc. We offer outdoor, studio, and on-location fine art photography including family, maternity, newborn, cake smash, H.S. senior, engagement, and wedding photography. Ready to have breathtaking photos of you and yours beautifully captured and curated by an expert and super friendly photographer? Click here and let’s get started!